Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you usually do on the weekends?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 27 Replies
What do you usually do on the weekends?
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Sleep. lol

flowerfunleah
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM

No, in all honesty, I like to catch up on some housework and then hang out with my favorite ladies on cafemom!

MamaMandee
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM
DH works 3rds on Fri & Sat night then goes back around 2pm on Sunday so it is just the kids and I all weekend. Half the time Im trying to keep them quite or on the other side of the house. I cant wait for it to warm up so we can go outside or across the street to the park.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:39 AM

It depends. Our schedule is crazy

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Depends on the weather...a lot. We tend to get outside in the warmer months and play at the park, go for nature walks, fishing, just anything we can find outside.

Weekends are family time though.

inmybizz
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

parties, movies, dance class, chinese class, dinners.  

Juniper53098
by June on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM

During the warmer months, we go to our vacation home most weekends.  During the winter, we do some cleaning and relaxing.

mom2jessnky
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Clean the house, catch up on laundry, hang out and be lazy. I'm not home a whole lot during the week so I use the weekends to catch up.

SweetLuci
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM

There are lots of events going on, always something to do on the weekend, like BBQ and Chili cookoffs, Jazz festivals, surfing competition, airshows, etc. Last week it was Bike Weeks so lots of motorcycles in town so we went to the parade, saw the Clydesdales and lots of weird motorcycles. Every Friday during lent, a different church has a fish fry, so that always lots of fun. They have bouncy houses set up, crafts for kids. This weekend was the wildflower and garden show.

AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Shopping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)