HUH? I never said that!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 45 Replies
Niece is back & there are issues already! She came back with a box of prunes & several boxes of raisins. I asked the other sister (she did drop off & pick up with the caseworker) about them & she told me that the caseworker told her that I had told the mom that our niece had not pooped once since she got here. I never said that & if that was the case I would have done something about it. DH is on the phone with the mom right now & it sounds like she is being a total b!tch cuz he is raising his voice something he dosnt do often. And that we call her a baby when she pees the bed, which is almost nightly, again not true. We have said it was not a big girl thing to do. Sigh....DH just got off the phone & told me she told him that he is doing this to her and is no longer her brother. Plus since our niece has walked in the door she has been rude. I will update more later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Gosh, so sorry about all of that. Maybe your niece will sit down with you and tell you whats bothering her.

Sophie4910
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I'm sure the girl is going through a lot. I would almost expect this type of behavior.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Oh gosh :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM
LOL the mom told DH not to call any of the caseworkers ever again, they are twisting everything and are just out to get her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Wow!

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

im so sorry. i hope everything works out alright.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

This isn't the little one is it?
Oh gosh so sorry :(

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting GypsiSky:

Gosh, so sorry about all of that. Maybe your niece will sit down with you and tell you whats bothering her.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Wow.I really hope things work out.That poor girl.Is she in counseling?

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM

=( such a sad situation. Sorry you're having issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: