Group Home

Smarter Style:5 Easter Dresses for Mom and Daughter

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 40 Replies

When I was a kid, we always got new dress clothes for Easter. And I still always kind of want a fab new spring outfit to wear to church and to our family dinner that day, no matter how casual our gathering actually is. And of course, I love seeing my kiddos in new stuff too. Here's a roundup of some cute stuff I have found, in case (like me) you're still looking around for an outfit for you or for your girl.

I wish they made this cute black-and-white floral with hot pink accents in grownup sizes. This would be nice for a tween who is starting to want more sophisticated looks. (KMart, $14).

Eyelet and neon are two major trends for spring, and this super-cute girls' dress from the Gap combines both. (Gap, $44.95).

This Ann Taylor dress is a little pricey, but gorgeous with the bright blue color and the laser-cut detailing on the skirt. I could see it working not just for Easter, but weddings, graduations, even the office. (Ann Taylor, $148). 

Yellow is another big trend for spring, and I love this simple fit-and-flare sheath with its feminine style and eyelet detail. It comes in a bunch of other colors too. (Old Navy, $25).

I love the floral pattern and high-low hemline of this pretty, feminine dress. Pair it with a cardi and boots on this chilly Easter weekend, a statement necklace and wedges later. (KMart, $17.49)

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM

we found dd a cool dress for birthday/easter since it is dressy yet casual.  No tulle or taffeta so it is school friendly as well.

Speechless Girl's Party Dress & Necklace at Sears.com

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Wish I found dresses for my daughters!

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I don't get my kids fancy Easter dresses.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Pretty ones! I hope to get DD1 a nice one today. I have one for my little one and the boys don't care to dress up so much, so I'm having them wear a nice dress shirt and good jeans.

momma-flynn
by Greta on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Mobile Photo

My dd just picked this dress for Easter
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM

very nice!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM

No daughter. :( I wish I had someone for whom I could get frilly Easter dresses!

I have a cute turquoise dress I picked up on sale over the winter... I'm hoping it's warm enough to wear it with a cardigan and tights on Sunday.

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

cute dress.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I like the Ann Taylor dress. It could be used for a lot of different occasions.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I like the combination of black, white and hot pink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky