Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All that hard work for nothing! lol

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 17 Replies

I was up past midnight last night hollowing out eggs (we wont eat hard boiled and i cou;dn't stand to waist a dozen eggs so i saved the insides in a Tupperware bowl and but it back in the fridge for scrambled eggs later) dying them, and then doing the glitter stuff we got from build a bear. like over 2 hours making pretty eggs!!

But the place we have no the kids dont really have a door to their room, its a sliding door so no way to keep them in. I woke up to sounds of them cracking up laughing. Dash out in the pitch black becuase they didn't turn on any lights, and find them smashed everywhere! They were looking for the candy inside.

*sigh*

at least it wasn't the hard boiled ones. I'd be picking up actual egg from who knows where for days and i hate the smell

And I think Danica has eaten over 50 jelly beans in 45 minutes......

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:31 AM

That sucks, the things kids do sometimes. Thankfully when I told the kids to go back to bed this morning at 5, they did so I could get all the eggs hiden. When we were dying the real eggs my youngest decided to try to crack one on the floor.

Rain2Rinse
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Lol, oh no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

oh my!  lol...did you take a pic of the moment???  priceless lol.. 50 jelly beans..wow.. must be running up the walls..lol  I am laughing because i have a mental picture in mind lol.. sorry you had to clean everything you worked so hard.. but look at it this way, they had fun!

my daughter's name is Dania... looks a little like yours :)

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

lol experimenting is part of growing ;) lol

Quoting othermom:

That sucks, the things kids do sometimes. Thankfully when I told the kids to go back to bed this morning at 5, they did so I could get all the eggs hiden. When we were dying the real eggs my youngest decided to try to crack one on the floor.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
lasombrs
by Sara on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I took a pic of the egg shells on the floor and the few non broken ones back in an egg carton before i tossed them lol. Then i video taped the rest of the stuff.

And she is always running up the walls there is no way to tell! lol. She is stealing candy from big brother like there is no tomorrow. But she is like a trash compactor and he isn't a fan of sweets or eating in general

Quoting yvonne37:

oh my!  lol...did you take a pic of the moment???  priceless lol.. 50 jelly beans..wow.. must be running up the walls..lol  I am laughing because i have a mental picture in mind lol.. sorry you had to clean everything you worked so hard.. but look at it this way, they had fun!

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Aw
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Oh no!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:13 PM

lol.. great advantage for her ;)

Quoting lasombrs:

I took a pic of the egg shells on the floor and the few non broken ones back in an egg carton before i tossed them lol. Then i video taped the rest of the stuff.

And she is always running up the walls there is no way to tell! lol. She is stealing candy from big brother like there is no tomorrow. But she is like a trash compactor and he isn't a fan of sweets or eating in general

Quoting yvonne37:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Rushn311
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM

oh goodness. kids! lol

Mami2oneboy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Lol sounds like they had fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN