Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sodastream *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does Anyone have one? Thoughts?

I bought one!  I was at Khols and they had one for 50% off plus I had a 15% coupon I tried it tonight and love it!!!! I am just using what sample syrups they gave but I prefer just sparkling water with a squirt of lemon or lime!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:38 PM

No, not sure how I feel about them though...

SammiBaby
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I don't have one. My best friend got one for Christmas though. She is iffy on it. She said some flavors are okay but then others you can clearly tell that they use artificial sweeteners.

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I'm not a big cola person I prefer carbonated water with a squirt of lemon or orange so I don't know if I'd be using the syrups

Quoting SammiBaby:

I don't have one. My best friend got one for Christmas though. She is iffy on it. She said some flavors are okay but then others you can clearly tell that they use artificial sweeteners.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I don't have one.

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Don't have one, but would love to get one.

Kaybean
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
We have one. We got it as one of our wedding gifts. We tried using it a couple times and it didn't turn out that great because it was too syrupy and almost flat, but I will say I think we didn't do enough carbonation so it was likely user error. I would say I'm neutral on it. We should give it another try and make sure we do it right. From all the reviews I've seen, it's a great product.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM
I wouldn't mind trying it but I don't think I would buy one.
endurablemist
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I have one and love it. It is hard to get the hang of for the right amout of carbonation, I tend to go over. Some of the flavors aren't good, but it comes with a big sample pack so u can try them. I am actually gonna try just the carbonated water with lemon juice later this week.
mom2jessnky
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I *think* I want one. I don't really drink soda that much, but it's a really cool system.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I really want to try one... I think stores would sell more of them if they'd sample them from time to time. It seems like something I'd use a lot, but it really matters to me whether the flavors are good, you know?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN