Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best restaurant you've ever eaten at?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 89 Replies

And what did you order? 

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by kimmy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Dinosar's BBQ resteraunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been there! It is awesome. What did you order? 

Quoting powow65:

2lilmamas
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Carmine's is great. But I like red lobster too.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Peter Luger's - we had the steak of course!

Bobby Flay Steaks in the Borgata - I had a filet topped with a crawfish sauce that melted in your mouth

Louie's - it's the restaurant they used in Meet the Parents for the rehearsal dinner.  It's right on the water and they have great food.  They have a lobster mac and cheese that we fight over.  The place has been completely re-done since that movie and looks nothing like it did back then.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I ate at Wolfgang Pucks in Vegas and had a mushroom pasta and it was so good!  The next time we went back to Vegas, it wasn't on the menu anymore.

powow65
by kimmy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I think it's called a "sample" (where you try everything.)
But I love the ribs & the chicken.
When ever I have the food..... There is NO "lady like" IN ME! I become a wild cave man when eating! Lol

Quoting fraujones:

I've been there! It is awesome. What did you order? 

Quoting powow65:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM

there are two, both are italian.  one is this small restaurant in a strip mall.  though it's italian it's owned by two cubans named tony & maria (i kid you not!)  my old roommate & her ex took me there for a birthday dinner one year & it was fantastic.  i had tortellini in a vodka sauce.  the pasta was homemade & just melted in your mouth.

the other is my favorite italian restaurant where i grew up.  they make the best red sauce, there pizzas are killer & there baked pasta dishes are insane!  every time i go back home i have to make a trip there.

fraujones
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I've never had lobster mac and cheese, but it sounds really good! 

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Peter Luger's - we had the steak of course!

Bobby Flay Steaks in the Borgata - I had a filet topped with a crawfish sauce that melted in your mouth

Louie's - it's the restaurant they used in Meet the Parents for the rehearsal dinner.  It's right on the water and they have great food.  They have a lobster mac and cheese that we fight over.  The place has been completely re-done since that movie and looks nothing like it did back then.

fraujones
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I love Italian food. 

Quoting lizzig:

there are two, both are italian.  one is this small restaurant in a strip mall.  though it's italian it's owned by two cubans named tony & maria (i kid you not!)  my old roommate & her ex took me there for a birthday dinner one year & it was fantastic.  i had tortellini in a vodka sauce.  the pasta was homemade & just melted in your mouth.

the other is my favorite italian restaurant where i grew up.  they make the best red sauce, there pizzas are killer & there baked pasta dishes are insane!  every time i go back home i have to make a trip there.

Rushn311
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I love Outback!! No  Rules Parmesan pasta is  my fave with either blackened chicken or shrimp.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN