Group Home

Neighbors

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 101 Replies

I'm getting new neighbors and hope they are better than the last ones.  They constantly had people over who hung outside until 2 a.m. talking.  I could hear them from my window.  Fingers crossed! 

Do you know and like your neighbors?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Everybody pretty much keeps to themselves and are kinda clicky. We've been here a year and only met a few.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I do like most of them. As long  as they are quiet by midnight, I am okay with noise.

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM

yes we are very blessed we have good neighbors !

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Good luck!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM

starting to know more now that the kids are getting older.  we live in an apartment so we do have some neighbors that have been here awhile & some that are constantly changing. 

lasombrs
by Sara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I avoid talking to people as much as possible. Its been a year and I dont know the names of anyone in my building lol. We are moving to a house though this month and have no close neighbors. I am excited

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, we have wonderful neighbors.

CasandraFinlay
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I looooove our neighbors! Our neighbor to our left mowed our front lawn just because. We mowed 3 days ago and he figured since he was on his riding lawn mower, he'd get ours, too. When we edge or use the blower, we go ahead and get his yard. It's a win-win :-)

Our other neighbor to the right, decorates for 4th of July. She sticks mini flags into the ground at the end of our driveway.

During the summer months, I usually give potted plants to folks. I also grow a ton of basil, thyme, and rosemary and everyone is welcome to pick some. Serously.... it's a ton of herbs.........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM

That's how most of our neighborhood is too.  The renters two years ago were great, we would bring each other treats and look out for each other.  The moved because the husband couldn't do the stairs anymore. 

Quoting OliviaW.:

Everybody pretty much keeps to themselves and are kinda clicky. We've been here a year and only met a few.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Yes, you are definitely blessed.  It makes such a difference to come home and have a friendly face wave and say hello.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

yes we are very blessed we have good neighbors !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80