Group Home

im fuming ****update *****

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 64 Replies
OK I have been planning my husbands surprise 30 the birthday for 6 months or more. I'm doing a beer tasting theme. My husbands family combines birthdays and does a get together that was for the day after. I sent my email saying which date won't work because I have this party planned his aunt said no that won't work you can't have family get together 2 days in a row. I said I have had this planned his friends are coming family is welcomed if they can make it. No she wants me to change all my plans and have family get together at her house and have his friends drive out there 40 min away no.this is my husband I sent out a email today with final plans and got a very rude one back from her saying what now my idea won't work he can be surprised at my house,etc. Omg you are not controlling what I do for my husband. ***update**** so she a email saying the family thing will be sunday she was trying to be practical with everyone's time and money as she will be buying all food for the family party. And telling me location doesn't matter do what u want I won't be there uggghhh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

yeah I be pretty pissed too.. sorry..I hope you work it out somehow

emelymac
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Just ignore her and do what you want to do. 

critter_boo
by Sarah on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Thanks I'm not giving in this time I always do I'm very go with the flow not now not after these emails
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, it's simple. Screw her and she's not invited. Sorry I"m pms'ng this morning.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I would be pissed too

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Oh my gosh! How frustrating! I think that I would just tell her that that is when it is and you will be sorry if she can't make it. Or say nothing more to her and hope that she doesn't let the cat out of the bag.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM
She told me I'm not trying to take over or tell you what to do you need to tell me what u want. I told her then I get a email saying crap ughhh I hate this if you can't come or don't want to dont. This is for my husband and friends and family is welcome if they want.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Oh my gosh! How frustrating! I think that I would just tell her that that is when it is and you will be sorry if she can't make it. Or say nothing more to her and hope that she doesn't let the cat out of the bag.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM

That is such BS. She is trying to take over. I'd just ignore her and do what you want. I just hope that she doesn't ruin your surprise.

Quoting critter_boo:

She told me I'm not trying to take over or tell you what to do you need to tell me what u want. I told her then I get a email saying crap ughhh I hate this if you can't come or don't want to dont. This is for my husband and friends and family is welcome if they want.

Quoting dusky_rose:

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Whoa, I would be mad too! I'd just say "these are the plans. you do what you want."

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I'd worry about that too. DH has some spiteful old bats on his side of the fam.

Quoting dusky_rose:

That is such BS. She is trying to take over. I'd just ignore her and do what you want. I just hope that she doesn't ruin your surprise.

Quoting critter_boo:

Quoting dusky_rose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80