Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whos in School part or full time?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 25 Replies

Do you do online courses or actually go to class? What are you going for?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I am not at the moment but I hope to be going back soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I go to school full time. I attend classes on campus during the evening. And I'm going for my AA in medical assisting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I stated last September college, I had a career already but it was a technical one, now I am going for a degree in Liberal Arts English its an associates for now.. then I was thinking on getting my bachelor in either English or teaching.

My career dream was either furniture design or writing... I am about to be 43 and my kids are all in school full time, my husband works and when I went to get a job it was very hard to find one... not because I am not prepared but because of the economy and my age (im sure they said they dont discriminate, but when the younger cute looking girl that didnt go to school gets the job over me.. what you think?) anyway..I am going full time taking between 12-16 credits every semester and one class in between (summer and winter semester, which are very short).

I love being in school.. its a totally new world for me and I enjoy observing the younger crowd :)  besides I am giving my children an example.. my son is 17 and sounds very proud of me.. he calls me "college mom" lol.. and I want him to see that college is fun and extremely necessary. My 6 year old tells her little friends..  my mom is in college lol..  I guess she thinks thats cool :)

artistmom27
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I am going to school full time online for my AA in Medical Administration with a focus in medical coding and billing.

Apr1l
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Not yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

not at the moment but maybe soon =)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

No more school for me ;)

delanna6two
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Not in school here....hope things work out for you if you are or thinking about it...

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I am not technically in-school per se - but I do on-line courses as well as attending conferences in person to keep up with my child care license as well as my teaching certificate. My next conference is at the end of the month, and I will be heading about 2 1/2 hours away to attend a 7 hour conference - looking forward to it!

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I'm not in school anymore. Thinking of going back for Masters. I have done done both online and in class.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)