Group Home

im going to keep my mouth shut

Posted by   + Show Post

As I dont feel like a fight. but my Lazy ass brother just walked in the door. bitching about no towels in the bathroom, and demanding my grandmom wash his clothes .... He lives here on and off, he was supposed to be "moving out" but basically that is I am going to crash two places..... My grandmom does everything for him instead of making him do it himself, and its her house so I will keep it shut.... plus he is a very argumentative person and I am not in the mood for that.... but if he wakes my DD up b/c he cant keep his voice down, I am going to be very pissed!

VEnt over

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Replies (31-39):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Ugh annoying I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artistmom27
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM

This has leaked into our generation. My sister (Who will be 28 in 4 days) lives with mom and dad. Has them take care of her child when she isn't in the mood or when she is out finding the next new guy (which is more often than not), and complains when she has to spend her money on bills. I fear for the next generation.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:44 PM

How awful.  Sounds like he needs a dose of reality, and learn to do things for himself. 

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I think your grandma should charge 'ol dude for "room and board"  or put his crap out on the porch and tell him to take a hike or take a skillet to his head.  If he's not financially helping her, then he needs to get out of HER house. 

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM

What will he do when your grandmother can not wash and clean for him ?

Threes.Company
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Someone needs to just tell him no and kick his butt out.  He can get his own place and take care of himself.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I think you're right to keep your mouth shut. From what you've posted before about this situation, your grandmother is not upset with the situation, it's you that is bothered by him being there. So how are your plans going to move out on your own?

aubsmom09
by Erin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Yikes, sounds like he needs to grow up.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Just get a big laysol bottle and spray him with it.. tell him he smells rotten..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky