Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cute or funny things kids say

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 40 Replies

I have a four year old and we read a book about how plants grow.  Later in the day, he said "I'm gonna plant this paper and grow me some more paper."  He also wanted to plant his brother and grow more brothers.

Have yours kids said or done something cute or funny lately?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

My son told me that he couldn't be a mommy because he doesn't have long hair or drive a monster truck (he's almost 3)  (and no i don't drive a monster truck)

CafeMom Tickers

Life.Happens
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My son told my sister today, that he didn't like her because she doesn't feed herself(she was going on a date and mentioned how the guy was taking her to dinner)...lol...He told her--

"You's old, you pay for yourself..I don't like you because you don't feed yourself" hahahaha.....

mereinhart28
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, these are cute!

My son wrote in his journal at school that "I love my momma, she is pretty, I love my dad he takes me fishing, I love my sister but only sometimes, she takes my toys." hahaaha

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Too cute :)

amyjane22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Lol, so funny! 

If that would work, I'd be planting money like crazy!

amyjane22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Sunday, my nephew, Caleb (6 y.o.) asked my son, Levi (6 y.o) "What do you call it when babies speak sfanish (spanish)?"

Levi replies, "Babynese"

Apparantly they've discussed this before, lol.

amyjane22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I made waffles for breakfast on Saturday.  I realized that we were out of syrup, so I made some...but apparantly I cooked it a little too long so it was super thick.  I apologized, but my son, Levi said "It's okay, mom, I like the taffy waffles."

amyjane22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

My 6 year old was watching PBS one day and after the kid shows went off, a black & white program was playing.  He came to me and said "Mom, there's something wrong with my tv, the people are all shiny."

I explained to him about black and white tv and that all the shows used to be in black & white.  A few days later, I was talking about something that happened when my mom was a little girl.  Levi replied "was that back when people could only see in black and white?".  Apparantly I didn't explain the B&W tv thing too well, haha.

amyjane22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

OK, last one....

We were travelling with my brother and his kids.  His son, Caleb, asked "Dad, is it only okay to say 'dam' if you're talking about a beaver's house?".  My brother replied "yes". Caleb then looked out the window and said "Wow, look at that damn beaver house." haha.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM

the other day my oldest was talking about the very hungry catapillar. she said he ate and ate and then wrapped up in a RACOON and then he turned into a butterfly. lOl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)