Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me the last deal you scored with or without coupons

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM
  • 29 Replies

What was the last deal you scored at the store?

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Last? Or Best in recent times?

Last deal with coupons... Bought four things of dog treats, paid $6 in UP rewards, $3.18 in cash, and received $3 in UP rewards for purchasing them.

Best deal in recent times? The Stride and Go Puppy was on sale at Kmart for $24.99. Ad Matched it to Target,t hen used the target coupons for $10 off, and a coupons.com coupon for $10 off. My end price was actually less than $5 for it, because she ad-matched it for 50% off instead of dollar for dollar. 

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM

great deals!!

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Last deal with coupons... Bought four things of dog treats, paid $6 in UP rewards, $3.18 in cash, and received $3 in UP rewards for purchasing them.

Best deal in recent times? The Stride and Go Puppy was on sale at Kmart for $24.99. Ad Matched it to Target,t hen used the target coupons for $10 off, and a coupons.com coupon for $10 off. My end price was actually less than $5 for it, because she ad-matched it for 50% off instead of dollar for dollar. 

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Quoting ForeverInLove:

What a great deal you scored at Kmart!

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

A good one was at Target the one time, I had a coupon for buy 2 herbal essences get 1 free, another coupon for $1 off, and I think a target coupon....and they were on sale. I ended up getting 3 for around $3-4 total!

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I went to sears to get my nephew some clothes for his birthday.  I got a pj set, a nerf shirt (it came with a little nerf gun), a pair of sweatpants, and a lightning mcqueen t shirt for 3.99 each.  They were all regularly priced at 15-28 dollars!

mom2jessnky
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM

At a brick & mortar store? I got some Gluten Free Mac n Cheese on sale.

On Line: New Cutting board from Woot $13 (normal price is $40), Knives 6pc set for $25 -Normal price is $60+ PER Knife so I saved several hundred dollars on that score.

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I got the most gorgeous dress for my daughter at the Childern's Place. It was $60 and I got it on sale for under $18

MamaMandee
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Hmmm I will have to think & get back to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM

went to oonce upon a child today and got dd a play dress for $3,50

critter_boo
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
50 cent chex mix today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN