Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Kmart Score!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

Spent $54, on receipt saved about $27 after clearance prices went even lower. I added up everything and if I hadn't shopped on sale or clearance and they were all normal prices, total would have been $142.88 before taxes, woah!

Rainbow sandals were the highest priced, on sale for $8. That was the ONE thing I went in there for LOL! Brown shimmery boots for dd1, brown cowgirl boots for dd2, black lowcut ankle boots for dd2, $5 "i love the beach" outfit on sale in the ad this week for dd2, barbie shirt for dd2, pair of undies for me, pink/purple/and victorious shirt for dd1, and hot pink/cheetah outfit for dd3 when she arrives in september.

I thought I would get the 30 cents off gas, but maybe it's on the credit card? Didnt print out with my stuff. Oh well no biggie, I get fuel perks through another store I shop at more (grocery store).

All in all a good purchase! I remember shopping at Kmart as a girl and feeling like everything was cheap. I feel like their clothes have come a long way and are good materials!

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Oh also not shown....the twix we ate LOL, and a pair of slipper boots for dd1 for $1.99, she loves them!

Kimberlynn
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Awesome! Great job!!
lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:34 AM

awesome!

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I noticed not a lot of sales in the girls department, more the baby and other areas. Wish they had more sales in girls! She saw some cute dresses but not gonna pay $15 on them....well my MIL might LOL spoiler

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Cute.

2lilmamas
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Thats awesome
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM

they definatly have come along way. and wtg on your score! I was there a few weeks ago and got 3 pairs of flip flops, a pillow case for my DD(tinkerbell) and a few other things and spent like $11

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Good deals!

mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Good job.. enjoy your new things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN