Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Birthday Mom!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM
  • 15 Replies

Happy Birthday to the best Mom there ever was or ever will be. I miss you more every minute of every day.This past year without you has been the hardest I have ever had to go through.I miss you so much.There arent the right words to tell you how grateful I am for everything you ever did for me.For being my Mom.I miss talking to you and hugging you.I miss your smile.The pain is so fresh and never goes away.I wish you were here so I could make you your fav cake-pineapple upside down cake.Hope Dad gets you one.I Love You Mom!I miss you Mom! How I wish you were here!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Awww...Happy Birthday to your mom and sorry for your loss.  I know how you feel, I miss my ma, but I know she's an guardian angel to my kids.  It's been 7 years since she's passed on and yes, the pain is still fresh, to me. 

But, enjoy this day, she doesn't want you to be sad for her.

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Happy Birthday Mom!!! party

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thank-you ladies. I want to do something special today.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM

aww happy birthday to your mom. maybe you could write a card to her and tie it to a balloon :)

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Thank-you. She would have been 81 today. She passed last feb at 79.Miss her so much everyday!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Hugs & happy birthday to your mom. Everything you have ever posted about her showed what a amazing lady she was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyisis
by Jenn on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Happy Birthday to your mom! I am so sorry for you loss! I can see from your post she meant a lot to you and you miss her every day! Hugs hun! :)

jesusgirl76
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Great idea

Quoting mamivon2:

aww happy birthday to your mom. maybe you could write a card to her and tie it to a balloon :)

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM

We ended up letting a balloon go(we wrote messages on it) and a b-day.We even sang Happy Birthday

Samanthamommy
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Happy Birthday to her, sorry for your loss
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)