Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are Your Sunday Night Plans 4/28

Posted by   + Show Post
What are/were you doing this Sunday night?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Replies (11-15):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:51 PM
:(

Quoting MamaJane:

We had to visit toms grandma at the hospital and then I had to drop the boys off and pick court up from youth group. The big thing was we had the big speaker phone conversation with my hubby and I and my bro and sil here and my sis and bil in Texas, concerning my mom and dad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
It was actually good but I guess I didn't know what face to put lol. It's sad when your parents are in failing health but the talk was really good and we have a good plan.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting MamaJane:

We had to visit toms grandma at the hospital and then I had to drop the boys off and pick court up from youth group. The big thing was we had the big speaker phone conversation with my hubby and I and my bro and sil here and my sis and bil in Texas, concerning my mom and dad :(
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Im glad you guys came up with a good plan. It is really sad, it was so heartbreaking watching my dad get sicker & sicker before he passed.

Quoting MamaJane:

It was actually good but I guess I didn't know what face to put lol. It's sad when your parents are in failing health but the talk was really good and we have a good plan.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting MamaJane:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM

nothing really. hubby bbqed and after dinner, I passed out on hubby's lazeboy chair. lol

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Just hanging out watching tv.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)