Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your Mother's Day wish list?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 163 Replies

Check out kmart.com or your local Kmart for a wide selection of great Mother's Day gifts.

Then, tell us what items you'll be putting on your Mother's Day wish list this year. 

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304

Okay there is only 1 or 2 things I've been drooling over.

1 is a memory foam pillow

2 is a foam mattress topper

The reasons for these 2 for me-is because I've got a bad back-and a crappy mattress. Can't afford a new mattress so a topper can be useful.

The pillow is awesome-I've been suffering from headaches for years because of how I sleep. A memory foam pillow is great for my neck and when i wake up....NO HEADACHES!

if I shop for my mom or mil-they will be getting plants to kill (family joke-neither can keep a plant/flower alive)

fraujones
by Amanda on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Mother's day is just around the corner! I love spoiling my mom. She's a very hardworking woman who always puts others first, especially her children and grandchildren. I'm so thankful that's she's my mom.

As I was browsing Kmart.com I saw several items I want to buy for her. Here are a few:

1. This Corningware French White Bakeware set:

Corningware French White 10-piece Set at Kmart.com

She likes that you can bake, serve and store in the same dish. So do I!

2. This Ombre Chiffon Blouse:

Attention Women's Ombre Chiffon Blouse at Kmart.com

She has very blue eyes and they would stand our in this top.

3. This sleep shirt:

Jaclyn Smith Women's Caftan Sleep Shirt at Kmart.com

Looks comfy and has that boho style she favors. 

I don't really buy much for myself throughout the year. I guess I'm like my mom in that respect. Looking at my outfit today I realize the top I'm wearing is three years old, my jeans are hand-me-downs from my sis, and I was forced to buy my silver flip flops when the pair I was wearing broke on the way to the pool last year. 

Looking at the Kmart site, I do see some items I want:

1. A digital photo frame for my office. I love to show off my family at work:

Coby 7" (16:9) Widescreen Digital Photo Frame at Kmart.com

2. These sandals. They are dressy enough for work, but would look cute with sundresses, shorts and jeans too. 

Jaclyn Smith Women's Dress Shoe Rimini - Black at Kmart.com

3. This handbag. It has a unique vintage look to it that apeals to me:

Parinda JANUARY 11016 Faux Leather Large Handbag at Kmart.com

I can't wait to go shopping! Happy Mother's Day, Cafemoms! 

woman_laying_down_while_reading_0071-0810-1617-0647_SMU

PurplePieguy

I'm in need of new clothes, so that's all I would want. 

Adams_Rib

I never buy anything for myself so this should be fun! My 5th baby is due in a few weeks so I'm thinking a nice comfy outfit to wear home would be nice and maybe a few gowns to wear at the hospital. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I would love to get a new set of sheets, or a new necklace and maybe some perfume. New sheets would be great since we need them, satin ones sound wonderful! I love to wear necklaces all the time and most of mine have gotten worn out.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_096VA46627601P

http://www.kmart.com/lab-created-emerald-and-diamond-accent-pendant-sterling/p-026V004037174000P?prdNo=14&blockNo=14&blockType=G14

. I would get my mom some perfume, maybe a necklace, a bath set for my stepmom, and some flowers for my mother in law.

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I rarely buy anything for myself. I don't wear jewelery and i carry a diaper bag instead of a purse. I don't need new clothes until i lose my baby weight.

The only things i really want from KMart for mothers day are outside toys so i can keep my kids entertained. We just bought our first house so we have nothing for outside.

If i had to choose something for myself it would be new socks, underwear and pajamas.

If i were to get something for df's mom it would be gardening supplies.
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I rarely buy anything for my self, maybe once or twice a year, the kids usually come first. It will be great to maybe get something for me this time.

StacyO722

I would love to get some new patio furniture for Mother's day this year. We have an old swing that is just about dead...lol. Other than that, I really don't need much.

Of course I would always accept some new cookware or jewelry :)

We usually get my MIL a plant or flower of some sort. She loves plants and always appreciates the gift. We have actually found a bunch of great plants at Kmart in the past few years that are still growing out front of our house.

This will be my 1st mother's day without my Mom. She passed away last year.

critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I never buy anything for myself but I have lost 40 lbs so far. So on my list is clothes,new purse,and new travel coffee mug
hayliedlr

The things on my list are clothes especially shorts or capris

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN