Animal kingdom

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

My dd sarah is going tomorrow with her school.Its for the 6th graders.The school is paying for it.She is so excited!!!!! They will be there all night until around 7pm.I hope it doesnt rain for them.In a couple of weeks my dd Danielle gets to go to universal for her 8th grade class.School is paying for it.She cant wait! They didnt do this when i was in school.Lol

by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on May. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Lucky girls! Our outing with school was like the zoo or something.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess that is one upside to living in orlando

childofgod04
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Lucky girls! We had an amusement park trip in 8th grade and a D.C. trip in 10th grade which I didn't get to go to either since my mom couldn't afford it. I bet they will have a blast!! :)
Kathy112761
by Kathy on May. 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM

That's awesome, lucky girls.....my stepson is at Dinseyland right now with his school.

MrsRobinson06
by Amy on May. 3, 2013 at 4:20 PM
How fun!
SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM

The theme parks give great breaks for schools, so they pay very little, almost free. It is a great advantage of living in Florida. My kids have gone with school quite a few times. We did have to pay for transportation because the school buses don't leave the county, and we're about 70 miles away.

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Very cool!  When I was a senior in HS, we had a 'senior excursion' to Six Flags Magic Mountain, but it wasn't free.  The school got us a special rate, though.  I wasn't planning to go (couldn't afford it), but I had an awesome friend who offered to pay for my ticket.  That was the best day of high school for me.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Cool! I love Universal Studios Orlando&Cali! Lucky,lukcy!!!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Sarah had an amazing time! I cant even thank the school enough! She will remember this for always

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Hope she had fun..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: