When :  Tuesday of the first full week of May

Everybody who does something good, important, and valuable deserves a day in their honor. Teachers certainly are among the more deserving. This day honors those hard working, patient and understanding people whom we entrust our children to. Teachers mold our kids in a positive direction, and affect who they are and who they become. From Kindergarten through college, teachers are an important part of our children's lives.

So let's give 'em their due. If you happen to be a teacher reading this, we personally offer our thanks, for the future of America is in your hands.

There is not a lot on the net written about Teacher's Day. But, every Ecard site has a selection of cards for you to send. Take a quick minute and send one along.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Replies (21-21):
MrsRobinson06
by Amy on May. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Our teachers are celebrating all week long. On Monday they got baked goods and coffee that the parents donated. Tuesday we were to bring in a school supply. Wednesday either buy or make a card for your teacher. Thursday buy, pick, or make a flower and on Friday the school is honoring them with lunch. I didn't donate any baked goods but I did purchase a ton of supplies. I feel that was the best option because the school does not require us to provide anything like most schools do. This way I could give back to them. They provide folders, paper, pencils, erasers, glue, crayons, tissue. Everything that I always see moms are given a list to get each year. My dd made her a card for today and I will be running out and buying a flower tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: