Three missing girls found ALIVE ten years later

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you seen this on the news??

How crazy is that. Living right there in that house for ten years and not a soul knew.

People all around and no one knew a thing. 

I can't even imagine what they've been going through in there. :o(

More details here:  http://fox8.com/2013/05/06/breaking-amanda-berry-gina-dejesus-found-alive/

Adding the video. This guy is awesome!   You gotta have some big testicles to pull this off bro.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Replies (211-211):
CountryMomma123
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM

It has been all over the news that he saw a girl in the house and that she was yelling for help and he kicked in the door. I don't care where you live or what you have in front of you. The girls are alive and well and are back with the family's. So I really don't give two shits who is the hero and what this person or that person did or didn't do. 

Quoting xxshelbyxxx:

HELL NO HE DIDNT. I live in Cleveland and the girl kicked the screen door out and ran outside and he was standing there. He's interviewed saying "I saw a girl running outside carrying a child screaming help!" He's considered a hero because he was in the right place at the right time. I have a Cleveland newspaper in front of me Plain Dealer with an article about it and a pic of the door-

Quoting CountryMomma123:

The black guy did rescue them. He kicked the door in to the house that the girls where in when he heard one of them calling for help. He got them out and told them to go next door and call the police. He is a hero.

Quoting xxshelbyxxx:

The black guy? No one rescue them.. She called 911 and said I need help now I'm Amanda berry I've been on the news for 10 years missing and the squad car got dispatched and she ran outta the house a few minutes later yelling help. That was like her FIRST Time getting a free second to even think about escape. I live 15 minutes from Cleveland and I HATE Cleveland cuz only in cities like that would people get away with hiding someone kidnapped in their house in the same city they stole three girls from

Quoting mamivon2:

have you watched the interview with the guy who rescued them? :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: