Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nobody rsvp ****update*****

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 86 Replies
Dd birthday party is today not one person called to RSVP not even family. I'm annoyed the only person to call was a school friend who wanted to know if she had a toy they wanted to get her so I'm assuming they are coming. I sent the invites 2 weeks prior ugh we will see what happens at 1. *****update****** OK fine person from the school came,my hubby cousins 2 kids and the one little girl from the neighborhood we let her 2 siblings stay too. We invited 10 kids . but they all had fun anyway
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mackiebugsmom
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Oh no! I hope people come, that sucks that they didnt rsvp!
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on May. 11, 2013 at 8:59 AM

To me it's just common courtesy to rsvp.  I hope that it goes well for her.  Happy Birthday to your little lady!

LoveMyBoyK
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I hate that people do not seem to RSVP any more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I hate when people do that and then show up. Its rude. Hope she has a good party and a Happy Birthday!

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

oh no!! i hate when they do that because I make goody bags according to how many kids are coming.. wow I was just talking to my aunt on how etiquette is lost and people have no manners.

hope they all come to the party.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! to your daughter by the way.

critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 11, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Yeah I'm a annoyed not even the cousins could call. I didn't do treat bags I did mini pillow pets for everyone. I found them in the theme for 2 bucks

Quoting yvonne37:

oh no!! i hate when they do that because I make goody bags according to how many kids are coming.. wow I was just talking to my aunt on how etiquette is lost and people have no manners.

hope they all come to the party.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! to your daughter by the way.

deedee3849
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I hope it all works out well and you have fun!

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:57 AM

cool idea! wow and the price is just right ;)  I got monster high dolls for $10!! it was an expense but thats all they are getting lol.. well.. that and candy and some other stuff like stickers and little toys, come to think of it, they are getting a lot! lol

Quoting critter_boo:

Yeah I'm a annoyed not even the cousins could call. I didn't do treat bags I did mini pillow pets for everyone. I found them in the theme for 2 bucks

Quoting yvonne37:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
fraujones
by Amanda on May. 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I always have people come that don't think rsvp. Makes it hard to plan. Hope your girl has a great day.
critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I love five below therapy are Detroit tiger pillow pets so excited

Quoting yvonne37:

cool idea! wow and the price is just right ;)  I got monster high dolls for $10!! it was an expense but thats all they are getting lol.. well.. that and candy and some other stuff like stickers and little toys, come to think of it, they are getting a lot! lol

Quoting critter_boo:

Quoting yvonne37:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN