Group Home

To My Mom In Heaven

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

Happy Mother's Day to my best friend,best grandma,best great grandma and best Mom.I am so grateful and so honored that God chose me to be your daughter.You were always there for me. Giving advice,a shoulder to cry on or a stern talking to.You were always willing to go that extra mile.Never once asking for anything in return but love.Mom-I loved you then and I love you now.This past year without you has been the hardest thing for me to go through,I have needed you so much. Although you arent here in voice I feel your love and presence everyday.I take to heart all the lessons you taught me.You will forever be in my mind,my heart and my soul.I want you to know that you will never be forgotten.How could anyone forget the best Mom in the world? I Love You with all my heart and one day I know I will again  feel your hug,your kiss and your love.

Your loving daughter,

Colleen

by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 12, 2013 at 12:04 AM

hugsBe strong for your mom, she hears you and she knows you love her and she'll always be in your heart.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 12, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank-you

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on May. 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM

**Hugs** She is beautiful. I am sure she is so incredibly proud of you.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Thank-you for saying that!

Kathy112761
by Kathy on May. 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how your feeling, lost my Mom a little over a year ago just before Mother's Day. So I totally know the emotion of what your feeling today. I think that all the Mom's are together in Heaven and having a big feast watching over there children today. So she is with you today just as mine is with me. Happy Mother's Day.

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM

hugsby the pictures I can tell your mother was a trip and everyone loved her... she must have lived a full happy life and given you lots of amazing memories. thats the kind of mom i wish to be :)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Hugs, thanks for sharing her with us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Thank-you all. Yes she was something special.She loved dressing up at halloween.She decorated  tons for Christmas. She loved to laugh.I miss her more then anything and cant let go of that pain

mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM

awww..nice pics

BeachMommy07
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:40 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80