Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been a month off.

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM
  • 19 Replies

I'm gonna do sit up's again but 5 only & each week.
(baby steps.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chillemi78
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I have always found that as long as I start somewhere and stick with the minimum I promise myself, I end up working up and doing great!
Threes.Company
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Only 5 per week?  You'll probably see more improvement if you do them more often.  Not a lot.  If you want to do 5, that's totally fine.  But I would try to do them each morning, right after you get up, if you can.  If you miss a day here and there, who cares.  But your abs should respond a lot faster with more consistent attempts.

Good luck!!

powow65
by kimmy on May. 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM
3hernia surgery's.

:((

Baby steps for rest of my life. I was a excersice freak! I'd get "high" from working out! Sweating feeling my muscles burn & scream! Loved it!

But after I had James (he went for open adoption), I tried my dammest to get back in shape! Every one kept saying I was "fat" at the weigh of 150. (now I'm 200 & it's pure hell!) I did over 50 to 70plus sit up's & I pulled something BAD! & 3hernia surgery's later.

Quoting chillemi78:

I have always found that as long as I start somewhere and stick with the minimum I promise myself, I end up working up and doing great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM
3hernia surgery's.

I'm going slow & easy. I can't really "bounce back" ASAP. So a month I'll take off & come back slowly, march I did 10every 2weeks until 1st week of April than I stopped.

Quoting Threes.Company:

Only 5 per week?  You'll probably see more improvement if you do them more often.  Not a lot.  If you want to do 5, that's totally fine.  But I would try to do them each morning, right after you get up, if you can.  If you miss a day here and there, who cares.  But your abs should respond a lot faster with more consistent attempts.

Good luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Okie dokie!

Tigress22304
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I find that when the kids are in bed-and im being a couch potato-that's the best time to do tummy workouts

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:02 AM

gotta start somewhere! good for you!

wandep
by Pam on May. 20, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Good luck!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Yay, good luck.
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN