Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Online Reviews

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 33 Replies

Have you ever wrote one on any website?  If you do, was it for a positive experience or negative one?

by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnatalie
by Lisa on May. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I've written positive ones for hotels that I've stayed at because I wanted travelers to get my perspective on things.  I did write one bad review when the hotel clerk was missing for like 10 mins and I was standing there waiting for someone to come and check me in.  I've done restaurant ones too.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I have for recipes but that's it. 

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I have for ebay.

nngmommy83
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I haven't
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Yes, normally on Amazon. I do both.

My one thing I'd like people to know, before you write a review, write it pertaining to the actual item. NOT the customer service or your user failures.

I saw a 1 star review on a coffee maker once... why did it get one star? because the nimrod that bought it can't measure correctly and it didn't fit under her low cabinets. WTF!? It's not the coffee makers fault she's an idiot.

Another one gave a 1 star because the machine didn't work out of the package (stuff happens people come on) Amazon refunded part of her money AND overnighted a new one which was awesome (she said all this in the review) and she still gave it one star? IDIOT.

Or people that give a 5 star review because they just love amazon. NOT HELPFUL. >_<

deedee3849
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, and I mostly do positive but I have done a negative one.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM
No I have not.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 22, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I have but they were bad ones for the nursing home that neglected my Mom and caused her death

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Yes I always write good or bad people like me want honest opinions about products before they buy it I know I do I always read reviews before I buy things epically big ticket items

Ladyisis
by Jenn on May. 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Yes I have wrote on some websites for reviews like Amazon and clothing places I buy from. All of them have been postive so far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)