Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I gonna do with a 3y old :) UPDATE

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

My neighbor who is a single father has to have a small surgery on his finger today.. Something is growing underneath the skin and they want to check and see.. I offered to watch his 3y old little girl..

I havent had a 3y old in IDK when.. . :) right now she is watching cartoon and holding her baby doll. might take her for a walk and park later...

This is weird.. :)

oh and those cartoons (little bill, bring back memories but I dont miss them.. the cartoons that is:)

UPDATE: So she watched a little bit cartoon and carried or babydoll around.. we then took a walk to the park but it was extremely windy and she wanted to go home after like 20min.. where she finally ate some more of her biscuit with gravy her daddy got her.. then she played the keyboard and the megablocks. even picked the megblocks up after she was done..ate a banana, apple and tried a radish.. went outside again for a min..she played in my daughters room.. we never got to color. at 130pm her grandma picked her up.. and the little girl started to get histerical. I WANNA GO HOME!! that was the only time where she started getting upset. this child has not shed one tear while she was with me..

and if you wonder where her mom is.. In rehab in south Carolina -again..took of about 2years ago with to stay with her meth head boyfriend who nearly killed her..

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:37 AM

color book and crayons

OliviaW.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Coloring, crafts (maybe have her make a picture for her dad). Mine wants to be just like me, she'll help mix cookies or a cake, in the garden or whatever I'm going.
Flaca43
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

The park is a good idea. You can have a picnic there too if you want. A nap after would help her, she would need one in the afternoon. Maybe put on some music later and have a dance party! I do that with my toddler and toddler nephew! Pencil and paper for drawing. You could also go to the library.

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Read to her, color with her, take a walk..  Good luck!

angieluvsolivia
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I think all is covered in the above responses.  As long as you pay attention to her all is well!

Luvmybooskies
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I would definitely do the park. 

Stevensmomma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

The park is good a nap after lunch if she still does them, crafts, coloring ask her what she wants to play she can tell you at that age

BeachMommy07
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I hope the dad will be okay. That is scary. Have her draw a picture for her daddy like the other posters mentioned :)

MamaMandee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

How is it going? You both surviving? LOL

momofnatalie
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I hope its going well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)