Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice please!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 23 Replies
i have HG which is severe morning sickness im only 9 weeks and have been in the hospital twice i was told its so bad because im expecting twins but i cant keep down a thing, i stay dehydrated, everything just comes right back up ive tried ginger things zofran ematrol phenagran nothing helps and on top of that im having severe migranes that will not go away tylenol does not touch them, please please send many suggestions every one is appreciated i need advice for the HG and headaches
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember  I had a hard time even thinking about food when I was pregnant with my son.. The only thing that helped me was having some crackers and sweet tea in bed.. and that in minium amount.. like 2 crackers and a swallow of tea.. that lasted for maybe 3 weeks..

also have you tried to get you a juicer and add some muscle milk (not sure if that is recommended though if you pregnant)

AzariahsMother
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Sorry, it's been awhile for me and I didn't have any morning sickness.  Hope it gets better for you.

ceciliam
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I hope it gets better for you soon.

momofsixangels
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Congrats and sorry your so sick. Im sorry I have no answers but hope you find them and hope you feel better

LifeCafe42
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Hugs I'm sorry you are so sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Ginger gum you can get it at health food stores and ginger lollipops theirs also Pregie pop drops they sell them online and motherhood maternity stores, eat small bland meals, crackers, bread yogurt stay away from citrus and anything acidic , bananas are good they helped me and rice, eat a lot of tiny meals and lots of snacks do not allow your self to get hungry that's when it makes the sickness worse I went through the same thing with my last ds he's ten months now so it's still freshin my mind. When is the worse time of day for you?? Mine was about 2 PM I was so sick I figured out if I layed down on my left side and ate a few ritz crackers it would subside and then I can eat a small meal, I lived on rice and peas it helped me so much !! That's all I can think of right now but you can PM me and ask me anything  good luck momma and congrats and the precious babies!!

GypsiSky
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Feel better... I've never (so far) experienced morning sickness or the headaches, so I'm of no help there.

suziejax
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM

try protein shakes

suziejax
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

feel better

MamaMandee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Sorry I have no advice but here is a hug & a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)