Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's in the trunk of your car?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 66 Replies

Is it organized or needs to be cleaned out?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM

It's organized I have a stroller, a cart cover, jumper cables , a blanket , spare tire, tire iron, a bottle of water

poshkat
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything but the kitchen sink, and even that might be in there.
ajdahd13
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
The back of my car (idk if its a trunk because I have an SUV) has a black tub with some of the kids' odds and ends, my DHs tool set, and dd2's bday presents. But my car is with the mechanic right now :( so I'm driving DHs car, and it's a mess.
Tigress22304
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

a lawnmower and dh's tools

ScrChk23
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Organized. Reusable shopping bags, diapers, bungee cords, jumper cables, all weather blanket- all in a Rubbermaid plastic tub.
MamaMandee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM
It is clean, in fact there really isnt much in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on May. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

my dh big arse speakers that take space away and we have to take out everytime we go somewhere

frndlyfn
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

organized since there is only one dead body in it.  We also have a single box of junk that remains the trunk's resident.

momofnatalie
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I have an emergency duffle, which has umbrella, flashlight, blanket, extra change of clothes for me, swiss army knife, flip flops and hats for the kids and I.  There is a diaper bag, grocery bags, a stroller, and whatever I forgot to get out of the trunk.  lol Usually a non-pershiable like toilet paper or paper towels that I couldn't take in since my hands were full.  I have a mini van so I have lots of trunk space with the seats down.

mom2aspclboy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I have an SUV, so don't really have an actual trunk, but the storage area in the back only has my jump kit & my cloth grocery bags in it. I don't like a cluttered vehicle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)