Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:32 AM
  • 21 Replies

Hi Ladies! How are you feeling? What are you up to today?

Have a good one!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I am going to mow grass. I am opting for the push mower rather then riding, just for the exercise.

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:51 AM

doing pretty good. have a drs appt today in about 45 mins. so i better get up and get ready.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM

my daughter wants to make some cookies today & to go to the library to get started on their summer reading program. 

i'm going to start "summer school" with my son.  he was behind last year & i want to get him caught up before school starts again.  i found the hooked on phonics i did with my daughter when she was little & had gotten him some books from school that they were tossing out.  just hope he's more willing to let mami teach him now.  we can't afford tutoring for him.

fraujones
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I'm having a cup off coffee, trying to get motivated. Hope you have a great day! 

amyjane22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I'm feeling good.  We're taking all the guys to get haircuts today.  I'll get my brows waxed while we're there.  Then, housework, then church.  

amyjane22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

And, you have a good day, too!

happy

balagan_imma
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I'm tired this morning. Yesterday was a bit rough. DD ended up with her second concussion since Feb. Trying to help her with end of the semester assignments and contacting teachers, etc… which led me to not finish my work until close to 11.

I have a dentist appt. and am going to do my darnedest to relax and perhaps catch a nap in the chair. And try to not worry about DD.

ashleymosq
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Doing good so far. I have to clean my girls' rooms at some point today though. I am probably going to bag everything up and put it in storage. I am so sick of cleaning their rooms and they just trash them. It is myfault, I should have started them out young on teaching them to keep them clean.
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Going to go grocery shopping today. It is raining so I can't take my youngest to the park

othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Quoting ashleymosq:

Doing good so far. I have to clean my girls' rooms at some point today though. I am probably going to bag everything up and put it in storage. I am so sick of cleaning their rooms and they just trash them. It is myfault, I should have started them out young on teaching them to keep them clean.

I need to clean my girls' bedroom too.I have some stuff stored in there that needs to go some where else to make room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)