Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

amazon/paypal help

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

i don't really shop online but found some books on amazon i can't get elsewhere.  i wanted to use my paypal account to pay for them but when i went to check out i didn't see an option to use paypal for payment.  anyone know how i can pay for items on amazon with paypal?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I don't think Amazon takes PayPal but you could just go to the store and get a Amazon gift card
lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

ok.  they sell amazon gift cards at stores?  sorry, like i said i'm not one for online shopping.

Quoting DACIA79:

I don't think Amazon takes PayPal but you could just go to the store and get a Amazon gift card

DACIA79
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Quoting lizzig:

Supermarkets and drugstores like Walgreens sell them plus this way you can feel safe shopping online just about every store now sells gift cards.
lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM

thanks again!

Quoting DACIA79:

Quoting lizzig:

Supermarkets and drugstores like Walgreens sell them plus this way you can feel safe shopping online just about every store now sells gift cards.

heydooney
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM

You can get a paypal debit card.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

hmm interesting.  do i do that from paypals site?

Quoting heydooney:

notjstanothrmom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Amazon and Ebay are in competition. Amazon does not have an option to use PayPal since it's an Ebay owned company. You can use your PayPal debit though.

lil_mama06
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I just use my debit card..And if you don't have one or can't get one, look into green dot or the walmart one. I think it's bluebird or something like that..  

lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM

intersting.  maybe i should look on ebay for the books

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Amazon and Ebay are in competition. Amazon does not have an option to use PayPal since it's an Ebay owned company. You can use your PayPal debit though.

heydooney
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Yes, they won't let me because my PayPal is in my maiden name and they won't change it for me without a ton of documentation.

Quoting lizzig:

hmm interesting.  do i do that from paypals site?

Quoting heydooney:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)