Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to watch??

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 27 Replies
What do your 7 (or around there) year olds watch for tv or movies?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM

well my son is 5 (6 in august) & my daughter is 9 (10 in august)

they both like to watch wild katts, author, the electric company, phineas & ferb, animaniacs, looney tunes, foster's home for imaginary friends, scooby doo, dr who

my daughter likes to watch my little pony, littlest pet shop, good luck charly also

as for movies they both love pretty much all the pixar films & shorts.  all the superhero movies (iron man, avengers, spiderman)

my daughter absolutely loves studio gibli & hayao miyazaki's fillms, she has since she was about 3.

2nthensome
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Disney or Nick Jr.  She watches the baby channel and "claims" it's actually for the baby...  The movie Brave or Wreck It Ralph.  Toy Story, Disney classics, Pixar and the oddball racing stuff.

lil_mama06
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

We stream netflix, Sarah (6, will be 7 in Sept) likes The Suite Life of Zac and Cody,She Ra,Spiderman,He Man, My Little Pony,Hannah Montana..She like Pinocchio,Lion King,Mulan,Beauty and The Beast,Aladdin movies,Oliver and Company..

PoehlerBear1983
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Ds2 will be 7 in September. He like the normal cartoons like spongebob but he also loves shows like I Survived, shark week, The Amazing Race, Survivor.

I also catch him watching Super Why too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Ooh I forgot about Wild Kratts! Thanks!

Quoting lizzig:

well my son is 5 (6 in august) & my daughter is 9 (10 in august)

they both like to watch wild katts, author, the electric company, phineas & ferb, animaniacs, looney tunes, foster's home for imaginary friends, scooby doo, dr who

my daughter likes to watch my little pony, littlest pet shop, good luck charly also

as for movies they both love pretty much all the pixar films & shorts.  all the superhero movies (iron man, avengers, spiderman)

my daughter absolutely loves studio gibli & hayao miyazaki's fillms, she has since she was about 3.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Those are some of DDs faves too. Thanks!

Quoting 2nthensome:

Disney or Nick Jr.  She watches the baby channel and "claims" it's actually for the baby...  The movie Brave or Wreck It Ralph.  Toy Story, Disney classics, Pixar and the oddball racing stuff.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
My DD loves Suite Life too but I'm wondering if it's not a little old for her. I struggle with that one.

Quoting lil_mama06:

We stream netflix, Sarah (6, will be 7 in Sept) likes The Suite Life of Zac and Cody,She Ra,Spiderman,He Man, My Little Pony,Hannah Montana..She like Pinocchio,Lion King,Mulan,Beauty and The Beast,Aladdin movies,Oliver and Company..

Jukebox_Jenny
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM
DD likes some of those kind of shows too. :)

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

Ds2 will be 7 in September. He like the normal cartoons like spongebob but he also loves shows like I Survived, shark week, The Amazing Race, Survivor.

I also catch him watching Super Why too :)
Wish2Be
by Michelle on May. 30, 2013 at 1:11 AM
My 7 year old niece likes Johnny Test, Monster High, and some asian cartoon....
Wish2Be
by Michelle on May. 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Sometimes she watches Sponge Bob or Futurama..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)