Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want another baby ...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 30 Replies
But im afraid of people thinking that its all im good at. I have an almost 4 yr old and a one yr old and I think I want another one. Theres only one thing, twins run in both sides of mine and my hubbys family and im scared I might bite off more then I can chew. My dd wants a sister but thats not why I want anothet I just genuiely want another. With my dd I had gallbladder surgery then with my son I had a spinal headace because of my csection I never wanted because he was breeched so im afraid I might die if I have another. I wanna try a natural birth no interventions no epi. Is it crazy to want more kids? What do u ladies think?

BTW, my hubby wants another one just not now.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C12H22O11addict
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I think its not a decision that should be weighed by others' opinion.
They need to keep their noses OUT of your uterus.
If you and your significant other decide to ttc, the decision is yours! GOOD LUCK
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suebee3
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Talk with your doctor first and if he gives you the clear go for it!!  I have 3 and if we could I would have more.  With that being said my sister-in-law had 3 kids se lost a baby 5 months in.  She went to have her tubes tied and found out she was pregnant with twins!  She know has 5 beautiful kids.  Her oldest is 13 and the babies are 5 months.  

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I can't decide for you. I have 3 and for a moment I had baby fever but it has passed. We are almost certain we are done. Hugs!

mereinhart28
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I think this is only a decision that you and your dh can make. who cares what others think.

SarahSuzyQ
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I know many happy families with 3+ kids. It doesn't really matter what anyone else says or thinks, you have to decide what is right for you and your family. What does your DH say?
Hannahsmommy816
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM

i dont think it's crazy....i wish for the best!!

we are having #3 in september and are done

RiotPixie
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I'm Preggo with #4. I've got a 7 year old son and 2 daughters that are almost 3 and almost 2. If you & hubby agree, go for it.
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Quoting mereinhart28:

I think this is only a decision that you and your dh can make. who cares what others think.

MamaJane
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Yup this is a decision only you can make, however I'd say congratulations! If you announced your pregnancy :)
Apr1l
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:13 AM
The beginning of your post is flawed. Who cares what others think =)
I've been having baby fever too but I am not doin it all over again no way lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)