Will you be taking a road trip anywhere this summer?

When was your last road trip?

by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (31-40):
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

well it's not a road trip but it takes us about 10 hours to get to san diego so that's enough for me LOL

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Not summer yet here..My 8th grader graduates on monday, then an all day field trip on tues..My 10th grader's last day is on next Thursday..We did finish homeschooling the younger 2 last friday (for 2 weeks) but they are already showing signs of being bored..Hopefully next week they will all go to the ranch for a week or two..  

Samanthamommy
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM

not this summer, next year we will be going from Socal to Denver CO, and stopping at the Grand Canyon, Four Corners, Mesa Verde.   Should be a fun time

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Probably not anywhere very far. Gas prices are much too high.

amyjane22
by Amy on Jun. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Not really.  Although, we haven't decided on where we're going for our anniversary.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jun. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM

We've been avoiding road trips while the kids are young. 

mom2jessnky
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM

We typically do. We go see my sister, we're planning on going to Atlanta. I'd love to sneak in an Orlando visit too.

AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM

We are planning a trip to GA in August not 100% sure if we will be making it.  I don't know if we want to try driving or flying yet.

Jules_
by Julie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Yes ma'am! And they won!!!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Kansas City royals? I am a born and bred royals fan :)

Quoting Jules_:

Well I am leaving tomorrow to drive 4 hours to meet up with some girl friends for our annual Girls Night Out at the K (Baseball game). Then go to my Brother in Law's wedding the next day.  Going to be a great weekend!

Ladyisis
by Jenn on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM

No not this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: