Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchenaid ..??

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 71 Replies

Im just wondering i know its like a "name" brand .. but are the items really that great ? i was thinking of slowly buying me some new kitchen utensils .. what do yuns think ?

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Don't really have anything in that brand

mom2jessnky
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I love my Kitchenaid mixer, I don't know about the rest of their stuff though. Usually for other stuff I go OXO, Pampered Chef, Wilton...

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Im not sure.
AjCeCeMom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I have the mixer and food processor, I love both but have no idea about the smaller items like mashers etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I have a Kitchen aid stand mixer a hand held mixer a immersion blender and a regular blender. I love my gadgets if your not serious about cooking of baking I would just get something else there plenty of name brand products that don't cost as much I am also a fan of Kenmore, Cuisinart and Oster.

Honestly I got them because they all came in red. I haven't found anything spectacular about them.
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:41 AM
just the mixer best mixer ever
specialwingz
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I have owned several other brands of small appliances.  I will never own anything other than Kitchen Aid now.  I have learned my lesson.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I dont have naything by them and haven't actually researched them but I would LOVE one of their stand mixers

wandep
by Pam on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'd love to have a kitchenaid mixer. :) I don't think we own anything that is kitchenaid tho.

tinakinakins
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have the stand mixer, food processor, and blender I think. They've lasted me about 6 years now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)