Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG GRRRR!!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 31 Replies

Yes I am really that freaking mad right now...

Ok So last Thursday I called the doctor. He is a ENT doctor. I have an ear infection. I went to him in January. I told them I don't have the money to come in right now, but I really needed some antibiotics. I did not ask for pain meds.. The lady that works in the front told me she would talk to the nurse and they would call me back. This was around 10 or so. I waited until after 3 for them to call back. I called them. The lady then told me that they did not call me anything in and the nurse did not put anything in my file and the nurse was gone... Great..

I called back Friday morning a little after 9. The lady told me this time that I should have had a refill on my last prescription and to just call the pharmacy and get it refilled. If it did not have a refill to have the pharamcy fax them over an order. So that is what I did. I called the pharmacy. Well the did end up having to fax them over an order. 

Soon as I got off the phone with the pharmacy I called the dr's office back and let them know. The lady put me on hold to check the faxes. She came back and said that she would have the nurse look at it. 

Well I didn't have time to call the pharmacy Saturday or Sunday. So I called them today. STILL NOTHING!!! 

So I called the doctor's office... They are now telling me that since it seems to be a re-accuring problem (July of 2011, Jan of 2013, and now)... That the doctor will want to see me.

I explained to them what I was told last week... She asked if the pharmacy faxed anything over. I told her yes. So Now I am waiting for them to call me back letting me know that they found the damn fax and are going to call the pharmacy..

If they don't call back soon, I am going to call them. If they are not going to refill the antibiotics, I am going to go to a different doctor and actually be seen... 

It is not like I am trying to get pain pills... I just want some damn antibiotics...

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleymosq
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Well I just called back.... Still have not gotten to it and lost the fax..
critter_boo
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Oh I'm so sorry
campingmomof4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Grr I would be mad too. 

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM

oh no im sorry what a mess smh

ashleymosq
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
It is a mess. I am sick of this mess... I am about to call them back and see what they say.

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

oh no im sorry what a mess smh

yvonne37
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Sorry about this.. we have had problems with prescriptions before and its so annoying. hope you get that straightened out soon.

ashleymosq
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Well she said they just got the fax. I will call the pharmacy in 20 mins. And if nothing I am going to call the doctors office back and tell them dont worry about it.
KimmyShaw
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I have never heard of a doc office giving any kind of drugs without seeing the patient.
aneela
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

that would annoy me... i hope you can get your meds soon

ashleymosq
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I hope so too. If the lady in the office would have been paying attention to the faxes cominh in, this could have been done last Thursday. I even called to tell that the pharmacy was faxing it over soon as I got odd the phone with them...

Quoting yvonne37:

Sorry about this.. we have had problems with prescriptions before and its so annoying. hope you get that straightened out soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)