Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes its hard to tell

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 18 Replies

the kid from the parent!!! why do these kids look so lold these days

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

they wanna grow up fast n the parents seem to encourage it

Stevensmomma
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

ouch idk!! i see it too!

Godspitgrl
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

so true they would not be able to hve them clothes and such if they werent bought for them

Quoting aneela:

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM

i second this!  i'm so glad my 9year old wants to be a 9year old & doesn't like many of the clothes made for her age.  whenever we go out shopping for her she's constantly asking me why they make some of the clothes they do for little kids & why parents buy it!

Quoting aneela:

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Wish I had that problem lol

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM

i agree. my ten year old grandaughter is in a 36 c bra. she looks like a grown woman although i am proud to say she acts her age and loves being a kid.

aneela
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:15 PM

yep most of the parents are the ones buying the clothing and make up etc etc for their kids

Quoting Godspitgrl:

so true they would not be able to hve them clothes and such if they werent bought for them

Quoting aneela:

aneela
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM

oh wow...not to sound weird but thats scary...i hope she will be able to handle the attention her boobs will get..

i know a lady who has big ones and is getting a reduction for health reasons as well as perhaps some of the unwanted attention that she gets because of what she was born with

Quoting lyrick24:

i agree. my ten year old grandaughter is in a 36 c bra. she looks like a grown woman although i am proud to say she acts her age and loves being a kid.

aneela
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

tell me about it...low cut stuff ..shorts up to the crotch...words plastered on their butts

why do parents buy this crap ...but i suppose free will and each to their own...

i have a son and if he ever starts that baggy pants CRAP....with it half off his butt...he will get whats coming to him lol...thankfully he is only 6 and he still lets me pick out his clothes lol..he loves being a kid and he loves his mommy (we shall see what the teen years bring lol)

Quoting lizzig:

i second this!  i'm so glad my 9year old wants to be a 9year old & doesn't like many of the clothes made for her age.  whenever we go out shopping for her she's constantly asking me why they make some of the clothes they do for little kids & why parents buy it!

Quoting aneela:

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM

i know 2 girls that had breast reductions in high school.  they both had started developing early & were rather large when they stopped growing.  one was already having back issue by the time she was 16.  she was about 5'3" & was something like a 38DDD

Quoting aneela:

oh wow...not to sound weird but thats scary...i hope she will be able to handle the attention her boobs will get..

i know a lady who has big ones and is getting a reduction for health reasons as well as perhaps some of the unwanted attention that she gets because of what she was born with

Quoting lyrick24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)