Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Summer activity with your kids

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 17 Replies

What is your favorite thing to do with your kids in the summer?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MethodMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I like to take my kids to the Pool. I would say the beach but since I live in Florida, I take them there year round...... So, Going to the pool is my favorite. 

ChloeDolce1
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM
We are very lucky to live only 20 mins from the beach so we usually go a few times a week. We have a pool so that keeps them busy too. They also love running through the sprinklers and get mad on the days they don't go on lol.

The park in our town is beautiful and has an Ana ing playground and also a squirt and splash park which in the summer we go to weekly.
MethodMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

We are very lucky to live only 20 mins from the beach so we usually go a few times a week. We have a pool so that keeps them busy too. They also love running through the sprinklers and get mad on the days they don't go on lol.

The park in our town is beautiful and has an Ana ing playground and also a squirt and splash park which in the summer we go to weekly.

That is awesome. We have a splash park on the beach here. It is really fun but very crowded in the summer. I always try to go mid week. 

ChloeDolce1
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Ours gets so crowded too. I only go on a weekday and I get there when they open at 10am. After 12 it's way too crowded

Quoting MethodMom:

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

That is awesome. We have a splash park on the beach here. It is really fun but very crowded in the summer. I always try to go mid week. 

Jules_
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Going to the lake!! We went Saturday and I am so ready to go back.

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Quoting MethodMom:

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Where are you in Fl?

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Going to the beach in cape Canaveral for swimming and fishing

2lilmamas
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM
We enjoy going to water parks or to the pool.
momofnatalie
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Going on day trips and playing at the beach.

mereinhart28
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:57 AM

swimming, beach, walks, sprinkler, gardening.....everything! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)