Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your family's favorite recipes to make during the summer?

Posted by   + Show Post

From refreshing cold beverages (watermelon smoothies) to delicious desserts (butterfinger trifle recipe), many moms (and kids) love trying new recipes in the summer.

What are your family's favorite recipes to make during the summer?

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Replies (101-109):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I love salads in the summer 

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM

We love making smoothies.

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Lemonade is always welcome around here!
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Ds is stuck on watermelon smoothies.

acrosby1512
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM

My 2 toddlers like helping out in the kitchen and they lovetacos, so for and easy meal and something we can all enjoy, we make mini tacos.

Simply 1lb of ground meat (I prefer turkey)

1 bag of Tostinos scoops

1 bag of cheese

RiverHipMama
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I love to make some good asian marinated BBQ pork served with a bowl of sticky rice and some fresh shaved cabbage with slivered red onion and a bit of cilantro. Serve bowl style with a yummy sauce made with olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, a sprinkle of ground ginger and some toasted sesame seeds. Simple and tastey! 

remy_winston
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I love this website called food.com they have great recipes , I made some great food this week.Just made pf changs Mongolian beef.

butterflyrose11
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I have been king chicken breasts in toaster oven with a slice of luchmeat smoked ham on top sprinkled with italian seasoning with a slice of sliced mozzerella on top of ham and pour a little tomato sauce over it wih salt and pepper sprinkled to taste over it. Cook the chicken breast first and add the rest for the last 1o minutes of cooking.  It's delicous and has been a sure winner for our dinner.  Watermelon has been popular this summer,too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)