Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What toys do your kids love to play with in the yard?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 123 Replies

When outside on a Saturday afternoon with the kids, do they kids run for the bikes, take a dip in the kiddie pool or take out the bats/balls?

Tell us some of the things your kids love doing on a Saturday afternoon and then read what other families seem to be doing. 

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sanj1213
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Right now my son's favorite outdoor activity is swimming. He'll pick up his lawn mower wen dh is outside doing yard work. Sometimes he rides his little bike:) I enjoy taking him out for walks in the morning. He enjoys the scenery. 

mewebb82
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM
My oldest is happy just throwing a football around with my husband or his friends. My daughter has her fort and playhouse and loves running in the sprinkler. My youngest is happiest just sitting on my lap and feeling the breeze.
sanj1213
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Quoting sanj1213:

Right now my son's favorite outdoor activity is swimming. He'll pick up his lawn mower wen dh is outside doing yard work. Sometimes he rides his little bike:) I enjoy taking him out for walks in the morning. He enjoys the scenery. 

**when

momma-flynn
by Greta on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM
She loves water balloons
michiganmom116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Eh...my kids are older so their "toys" of choice are the swimming pond complete with zip line and rope swing, bikes, frisbees (frisbee golf) or game apps.  LOL

Autumn19
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM

We love the new yard game set we just got at Kmart. Not only do aiden and emily love it, its also fun for the adults.

We also love to play in the water, but it looks like we need a new pool since ours broke this past weekend.

emily is still a litle to small for a bike but aiden loves his and rides it every day. Im going to go buy a baby seat so we can all go together for a bike ride.

ilovemy3boys
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM

My children love their soccer balls, baseball games togather. They love playing play dough on our patio. Sprinkles and the slip n slide are big right now.

slw123
by Shawna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Water toys, sprinklers, slip and slide, swimming pool, etc.
bakerytreatz16
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Ball. Her pool. Her toy lawn mower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM

The little pool and the slip n slide are his two favorite things right now (Both K-mart buys!) and when he's not playing with those he's either on his Grave Digger Powerwheel or riding his bike. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)