Group Home

I just got word from the dr and the insurance is wanting to send Geo to a local dentist which is the same one that wanted to give my 5 year old aderal and nitrotious oxide just to do a filling. I am glad I am working on raising money for him to go see Dr Kotlow. They were very pushy with fluoride and other things as well with the kids and not something I think I want to attempt with something more serious. 

Please help show support for him on his page. He loves looking at it when he sits with me on the computer. https://www.facebook.com/HelpGeoSpeak

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-15):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Your welcome. I just made the post but I just  released another out tonight. I will publish it later tomorrow night be sure to check  it out!

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Thank you

Quoting suziejax:

I will write a blog post for you and send your page out to my readers here at  my blog.

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Can you take him to a different dentist?

Don't feel like you have to take him to a pediatric dentist either, you don't. My kids initially went to one, and while I liked the dentist I HATED the staff there (this was in Atlanta) so I switched my kids to my dentist. They've gone to the same dentist as me since my youngest was 3.

2lilmamas
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I hope he gets what he needs
2metalbabies
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Why would a dentist want o give a child adderall? I'm new to this saga, but when ingot my wisdom teeth out, my dentist told me no to take my ADHD meds because it could counter the effects of the nitrous.
Hopefully you can get your baby to another dentist. Mine offers Valium to both adults and children who are afraid of fillings.
MrsRobinson06
by Amy on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. proudmommy690
  2. cemcnair
  3. melliburger
  4. ScrChk23
  5. Ladyisis
  6. momofsixangels