Group Home

What Are Your Saturday Night Plans? 6/29

Posted by   + Show Post

What are/were you doing this Saturday night?

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Good idea, sounds tasty.

Quoting Mznaye:

I thought it had beer in them. They could use more Tequila and salt but it will do lol! I let it freeze a little mmmmm good

Quoting MamaMandee:

I have been wanting to try those Buds.

Quoting Mznaye:

Despicable Me and two Bud Light Lime strawberitas

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Busy day! My teen calls lock up moms strange jail show.

Quoting armyvet06:

Not a thing. This morning me and my 2yr old dd went to michaels to buy my grandmother a birthday present. Then went to starbucks. I got a tea and she got a chocolate milk and a cake pop. Then walked around petco for a bit looking to see if they carried the treats my dog likes. Then swung by taco bell for lunch and went home. Now she is in bed and im watching lock up raw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Yea she is sleeping good tonight. And my mom and i call it trash tv. We love trash tv lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting armyvet06:

Not a thing. This morning me and my 2yr old dd went to michaels to buy my grandmother a birthday present. Then went to starbucks. I got a tea and she got a chocolate milk and a cake pop. Then walked around petco for a bit looking to see if they carried the treats my dog likes. Then swung by taco bell for lunch and went home. Now she is in bed and im watching lock up raw.
chrissydan
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Im already in bed so tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Love some good trash TV!

Quoting armyvet06:

Yea she is sleeping good tonight. And my mom and i call it trash tv. We love trash tv lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting armyvet06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I do too! I love my morning trash tv which is steve wilkos, but i try to watch it at night after dd goes to bed because i dont really want her watching all the stuff he shows.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Love some good trash TV!

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting armyvet06:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I feel ya!

Quoting armyvet06:

I do too! I love my morning trash tv which is steve wilkos, but i try to watch it at night after dd goes to bed because i dont really want her watching all the stuff he shows.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Love some good trash TV!

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting armyvet06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:01 PM

i was working, came home and cleaned up/did dishes, now eating popcorn!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your popcorn!

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

i was working, came home and cleaned up/did dishes, now eating popcorn!

ScrChk23
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM

We had some family over for pizza.  The men worked on SO's smoker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80