Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

checked out the show Resale Royalty

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 25 Replies

The ladies run an upsale resale ladies clothing store and what the owners do is go "shopping" for inventory in the closets of rich people LOL.

I watched their 25th anniversary ep...where they had stuff on sale 25% off.

They sold $15K in inventory that day.

People can also walk in and try to sell their stuff to the store but they have to authenticate their items esp bags.

I won't be watching again but I wanted to see exactly what it was about.

Anyone else seen the show?

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I like watching it to see how others'closets are organized and to see what trends are in or out.   It is a nice fairly drama free show.

MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I think they are based in St Louis. The store isn't that far from me if I'm thinking correctly
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah ...its ok as a show...but there are so many reality shows...sometimes i watch stuff just once to "see" what it is and then go back to watching my stuff...lol

bbc doctor who, merlin and sherlock :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

I like watching it to see how others'closets are organized and to see what trends are in or out.   It is a nice fairly drama free show.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM

oh wow...well their prices are still high for me...but it's all designer stuff...so if ur looking for name at a cheaper price...i guess its a good store to go to :)

Quoting MommeeTo4:

I think they are based in St Louis. The store isn't that far from me if I'm thinking correctly

MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I've never been up there. I really don't wear designer or care what the label says.

Quoting aneela:

oh wow...well their prices are still high for me...but it's all designer stuff...so if ur looking for name at a cheaper price...i guess its a good store to go to :)

Quoting MommeeTo4:

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I love all of those shows. Do you watch the UK being human too? The last season is airing in us later this month and I am excited for it.

Quoting aneela:

yeah ...its ok as a show...but there are so many reality shows...sometimes i watch stuff just once to "see" what it is and then go back to watching my stuff...lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM

i watched the first series of the UK BH....and i think a few eps of the 2nd series...but didnt keep up...

i refuse to watch the US version lol

Quoting angelachristine:

I love all of those shows. Do you watch the UK being human too? The last season is airing in us later this month and I am excited for it.

Quoting aneela:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:34 PM

have you seen Whitechapel and Ripper Street?

Quoting angelachristine:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM

yeah i dont either...its crazy how these women wear things once or never and it just sits in their closets...but i guess thats what rich ppl do

Quoting MommeeTo4:

I've never been up there. I really don't wear designer or care what the label says.
angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
No, I missed those are they good?

Quoting aneela:

have you seen Whitechapel and Ripper Street?

Quoting angelachristine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)