Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House Party

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 37 Replies

Do any of you ladies use houseparty?  If so have you hosted any cool parties?  I got the ducky dynasty party a few months ago and the super soaker party last month.

If you don't know what houseparty is this if from their website

House Party makes it easy to have a party in your own home and get exclusive access to awesome products for you and your friends. We provide the fun, you provide food, your friends and feedback and promise to have an amazing time.

Our parties are sponsored by the brands you love. By hosting, you and your guests get to try their products and receive an incredible Party Pack chock full of goodies! You don’t pay anything or sell anything. It’s a no-pressure party. Just tell us what you and your guests think. Check out current parties »

But it’s more than just you and your friends who are having a blast. Thousands of other hosts and guests from across the US are also having an amazing time, on the same day. Your party just went from event to epic!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I dont.. :) sounds fun though

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Never heard of it...Sounds fun...

Rushn311
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM

My one friend does this

shymomof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM

It is a lot of fun.  I love the freebies you got.  For the super soaker party we got 5 nerf super soaker guns, 16 (i think) full size bags of cheetos and a huge stack of coupons for supersoakers and some nerf temp tattoos.  I applied for the Monopoly party.  I kinda hope I am choosen but I want other people to have a chance too.  The website says the party pack includes 

• MONOPOLY game
  • MONOPOLY Millionaire DEAL Card Game
  • MONOPOLY branded pet bowl
  • MONOPOLY branded key chains
  • MONOPOLY branded tattoos
  • MONOPOLY branded cups
  • MONOPOLY Coupons
  • And more!

You should sign up.  

Quoting mamivon2:

shymomof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Have you ever gone to any of her parties?  You should sign up and do it too!  It is a lot of fun.  

Quoting Rushn311:

My one friend does this

holmes212
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM
how can it be completely free?

Quoting shymomof4:

It is a lot of fun.  I love the freebies you got.  For the super soaker party we got 5 nerf super soaker guns, 16 (i think) full size bags of cheetos and a huge stack of coupons for supersoakers and some nerf temp tattoos.  I applied for the Monopoly party.  I kinda hope I am choosen but I want other people to have a chance too.  The website says the party pack includes 

• MONOPOLY game
  • MONOPOLY branded cups
  • MONOPOLY Coupons
  • And more!

You should sign up.  

Quoting mamivon2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Nice

Quoting shymomof4:

• MONOPOLY game
  • MONOPOLY branded cups
  • MONOPOLY Coupons
  • And more!

You should sign up.  

Quoting mamivon2:

Rushn311
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM

No, she's invited me but I never had the chance to attend. She did a Blue Bunny party.

Quoting shymomof4:

Have you ever gone to any of her parties?  You should sign up and do it too!  It is a lot of fun.  

Quoting Rushn311:

My one friend does this

CafeMom Tickers
lovemysnugbugs
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I love House Party! I've done a few parties, though none since February. I applied for the Monopoly party too - it sounds like fun.
JonesMama
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I did the Nerf Super Soaker one last month. It was awesome!!! I applied for Monopoly, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN