How would you respond to a cable repair man who did the following things while in your home.
- Says, "I don't know what's up today. Every house has kids. I barely even like my own." Then a few minutes later, "Wow, boys are alot harder to handle than girls. I can't handle all this." And yes the boys were playing and running around in the other room. I put them in the bedroom to watch TV but the two year came out after about a half hour. He told me he seems really hyper.
- Pushes my dog off him and says, "Just get off me!" The dog wasn't jumping or anything, just smelling his leg. I put him up when he got there, but the 20 minute job ended up taking over 90 minutes so they dog ended up getting out.
- I needed a new router for the WiFi because I had some issues with it. I don't know the password for it because I hadn't needed it for years. He asked me repeatedly if I'd tried to figure it out, then asked if I had it written down. Obviously I didn't or I wouldn't need it reset. When I reminded him that it had been years since I had it he told me most people file stuff like that. When he wrote the new password down he suggested several places where I could file it so this wouldn't happen again.
- He made a call about another job and stood in my living room for 10 minutes talking about an issue from the last call he made. He complained out the customer being a pain and said the full address right with me in the room.
- He said, "God Damn!" when he couldn't get something to work. I am pretty sure there were a couple of F bombs under his breath as well.
So what would you do about this?
on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM