Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Dressed

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 45 Replies

Just about every mom I know feels that her body isn't the same as before she had her kids.  But of course we all still want to look good.  The trick is to dress in a way that flatters your shape.  When you choose a dress based on your body type, you end up really accentuating your assets while downplaying areas you might not be too happy with. Not only will this make you look your best, but you'll feel great too! Check out our tips below. 

Shop the Look:

Route 66 Maxi Dress
Attention Sublimation Dress
Route 66 Scarf Dress 

What do you like to wear to flatter your body shape?

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Nothing.Im already skinny as skinny can be.. and that little bit of fat I have is my proud "babyfat"

shymomof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I think the dress for apple shape is very cute.

Juniper53098
by June on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I'm not sure what shape I am, but I try to wear things that camoflage my tummy.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I wear oversized shirts to hide my belly

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I like the first and third one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM

very cute dresses.

My shape is not listed here, which is "fridge square" :/  so I wouldnt look good in any of these.

I like my legs so I usually show them. I think i look best in jeans and blouses or skirts a little bit above my knees.

My breast is big (which i could reduce it) and I am overweight around my belly.. so the blouses have to cover those areas... :/ I should have not answer this post... lol

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I'm skinny but have hips but no butt. I wear things to try to emphasize my waste since there isn't a lot of definition there I also like jeans with pockets to make me look like I have a butt. I dot like to wear dresses unless they are like the middle one. I think they make me look frumpy.
amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I try to wear stuff to flatter my body shape, but there's just not much shape to it.  I've never had curves or anything.  I do my best, though.

mackiebugsmom
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I love the dress for pear shaped ladies, If I wore dresses it would be that kind.
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

These are all cute. I don't wear dresses often, but it's often hard to find something that's comfortable and looks good, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)