Carowinds in Charlotte NC

Posted by   + Show Post

thats where my family is headed for the next two days.:)

you all know what means:)

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Replies (31-37):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:58 PM

heck we have seasonpasses.. we should meet

Quoting bmw29:

I live about 20 minutes from there. :)

bmw29
by Bobbie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Sadly I haven't been in years. My son won't ride a dang thing. LOL Maybe when the weather cools down a little though I can con him into going. :)

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:51 PM

My son wont either.. read my post.. lol

Quoting bmw29:

Sadly I haven't been in years. My son won't ride a dang thing. LOL Maybe when the weather cools down a little though I can con him into going. :)

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

bmw29
by Bobbie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Did you make another one? LOL I must have missed it. DS is 12 and still a chicken when it comes to rides. :/ It makes my heart sad because I LOVE roller coasters. 

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah just now.. my day at carowinds.. My son is 11..

Quoting bmw29:

Did you make another one? LOL I must have missed it. DS is 12 and still a chicken when it comes to rides. :/ It makes my heart sad because I LOVE roller coasters. 

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

bmw29
by Bobbie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Awww, they might have a lot of fun then. :) I'll have to see what I can do about a plan to go up there before the summer is over. After this month is over we are tapped out on the fun funds but they will build back up soon. LOL We had about 30 family members in for the week of the fourth and then we were at the beach last week. I met a CM member at the beach and then I'm supposed to be having lunch with another member at the end of the month when her family is at Great Wolf. This has been the year of the CM meet ups. I'm loving it. 

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

oh wow. good for you.. we spent our spending money too. so it will be a while. but I let you know..

Quoting bmw29:

Awww, they might have a lot of fun then. :) I'll have to see what I can do about a plan to go up there before the summer is over. After this month is over we are tapped out on the fun funds but they will build back up soon. LOL We had about 30 family members in for the week of the fourth and then we were at the beach last week. I met a CM member at the beach and then I'm supposed to be having lunch with another member at the end of the month when her family is at Great Wolf. This has been the year of the CM meet ups. I'm loving it. 

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting bmw29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: