Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We got kitties!!!! :3

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Now that DH is home from deployment (YAY) we decided to get kitties. Hey I love cats.

It started with "hey let's go look at the shelter" and we came home with Tripod aka Tripp on Thursday:

He only has 3 legs, we had a cuteness overload over him. He's not hindered at all by the missing leg. He's SUPER spunky and playful.

Yesterday we took him in to get his microchip and decided to look around. Well the guy that had fostered Tripp while he was recovering from his surgery was there and pointed out another kitty he had fostered too, that was Tripp's buddy, so we brought her home too... this is Iris.

She's very laid back and a super snuggler.

The kids are in a state of pure kitty bliss.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoehlerBear1983
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Awwwww soooo cute. I got to kitten sit the other day. it made me want another one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM
They are to cute :). I miss the kitten stage. My two are in the nap all day stage now lol
yvonne37
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM

too cute :)  i love cats.

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Awwww

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM

They are too adorable!!! We have 3 and if I had a lot of land I would have it filled with homeless animals

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM

have fun!  & thanks for adopting tripp.  when i worked at the vet i sadly saw so many people pass up the sweetest animals because of a minor disability/fault.  it broke my heart to see all their friends get adopted & them always being the last to go.

wandep
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Always fun.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM
So sweet
mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM
They're missing out he is awesome. :)

Quoting lizzig:

have fun!  & thanks for adopting tripp.  when i worked at the vet i sadly saw so many people pass up the sweetest animals because of a minor disability/fault.  it broke my heart to see all their friends get adopted & them always being the last to go.

ashleymosq
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Awww, they are so cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)