Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her party was a hit :)

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

I dont know if you remember I was planning my daughter's 7th birthday? well it happened this past Saturday and it was great.  We had everyone come (thank God lol) and lots of food. I downloaded a list of songs (kid appropriate), they played games, had a pinata (that I made) and had cake which was delicious.

Her little friends and cousins all took home a bag with a toy in it (girls had monster high dolls and boys either action figure or truck).

My husband cooked most of the food and everyone was complementing him (and me for marrying him lol)  :)

It was a good thing we had it in a hall and not at my backyard like I originally suggested because it rained.  I was tired as ... well.. very tired, but it was all worth it, my daughter was all smiles and this was a party her and her friends wont forget for a while ;)

Here are some pics (I missed on many pics, I was so busy I gave my camera to my brother and he took these):

the pinata..

you can see in the background the table with the favors.. didnt take a picture of them :/

There was face painting :)  

musical chairs...and many other games.

I love this picture of her :))

The cake! :)  it was really good..

I made these.. but was running late so had to grab the first flowers available :/ I wanted pink ones... they didnt have any.

and she thanked everyone for sharing her birthday with her :)

We had a great time!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leelee1008
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM

wow looks like a big event!

Luvmybooskies
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Looks like it was awesome! Way to go!! My kids' bday party is on August 3rd, so I will be in panic / planning mode very soon lol. I already bought a bunch of hard pencil cases from the dollar store, but need like 12 more and I bought ALL of them lol. Luckily there's another store a few towns over. My hubby has a vinyl machine, so he is printing out each of their names and putting them on the cases. I really wanted to fill them with school supplies, but it was going to be way too expensive, so instead I will just do a juice box, some gold fish crackers, and maybe a pencil. I pride myself on always doing unique goody bags :)

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

looks like you had a great time

yvonne37
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:23 PM

yeah it was.. we have a lot a family and she invited all her classmates plus girls she knows from other classes :) I think she will be the town mayor lol..

Quoting Leelee1008:

wow looks like a big event!

KW1280
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks fun!!!!!!
yvonne37
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats my thing! lol.. i love making goodie bags that are different and useful ... i like your idea, they can use it when school starts :)

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

Looks like it was awesome! Way to go!! My kids' bday party is on August 3rd, so I will be in panic / planning mode very soon lol. I already bought a bunch of hard pencil cases from the dollar store, but need like 12 more and I bought ALL of them lol. Luckily there's another store a few towns over. My hubby has a vinyl machine, so he is printing out each of their names and putting them on the cases. I really wanted to fill them with school supplies, but it was going to be way too expensive, so instead I will just do a juice box, some gold fish crackers, and maybe a pencil. I pride myself on always doing unique goody bags :)

Hottmomma607
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute!

lapcounter
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute, my oldest did a skull theme from Monster High two years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Looks like a great time.You did a great job on the pinata!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

looks like it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)