Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's started shopping?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 24 Replies

I just finished ours, except for the primary journals, which I have yet to find. Who else have started their school shopping?

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm done. I got it all knocked out on Monday.

alt075
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I started. I took dd to justice for clothing since she had a major growing spurt over the summer. I'm keeping tags on all fall stuff in case she keeps with the growing spurt. Altough I think I'll be fine as I got bigger sizes. As for the school supplies. I'm going early Aug with my sister. Her little girl starts kindergarten and thought it would be fun for our girls to do their shopping together.

:)

VarelaClan
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM
We move in 2 weeks. So no way do I want to buy more stuff to move. Lol. We do online school with thw kids. The other day we got in all their textbooks and other school matetials. Sigh. Now we have 3 extra huge, heavy boxes to move.
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
All I've been able to get is her book bag.
lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont have school aged kiddos yet but ive picked up quite a few crafting supplies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clo1988
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
We got everything on the supply list but are holding off on backpack, clothes, etc. Walmart had the list at the front of the store with bins of supply's right there so it was just convenient.
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Yeah, I would probably wait until after moving too. ;) 

Quoting VarelaClan:

We move in 2 weeks. So no way do I want to buy more stuff to move. Lol. We do online school with thw kids. The other day we got in all their textbooks and other school matetials. Sigh. Now we have 3 extra huge, heavy boxes to move.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM
ds1 is using the same backpack and ds2 has picked out his backpack i just havent bought it yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I saw that Target did that as well. I thought that was really smart of them and convenient for parents.

Quoting clo1988:

We got everything on the supply list but are holding off on backpack, clothes, etc. Walmart had the list at the front of the store with bins of supply's right there so it was just convenient.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Nothing yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN