Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the Latest Deal You Have Scored?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM
  • 29 Replies

credit card

What is the latest deal you have scored at any store!

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I know this is small but I discovered The Dollar Tree now takes manufactured coupons. So I wanted to try it out and printed a dollar off 2  boxes of Hefty glider storage bags! I went & they took it so being the Dollar Tree every things a dollar so it means I got a box free! I went around and recorded all the brand name items there on my ipad mini and will now get coupons for those items! I saw so many things I can now get for FREE and only pay tax! Some items I could get for .50cent and much much cheapr than buying any where else! 

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM

bath and body works 75 percent off sale. i racked up.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

school supplies.  got pencil top erasers, index cards & something else (forget what:o) for $.1 at staples.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

that's great!  i didn't know they took coupons.  may have to look into that! ;o)

Quoting suziejax:

I know this is small but I discovered The Dollar Tree now takes manufactured coupons. So I wanted to try it out and printed a dollar off 2  boxes of Hefty glider storage bags! I went & they took it so being the Dollar Tree every things a dollar so it means I got a box free! I went around and recorded all the brand name items there on my ipad mini and will now get coupons for those items! I saw so many things I can now get for FREE and only pay tax! Some items I could get for .50cent and much much cheapr than buying any where else! 

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting suziejax:

Lol.I did that too then came home and looked up coupons for their brands. I have recieved a lot of free things from dollar tree using coupons

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Free 2 pack of reach toothbrushes at walmart a couple of days ago

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

i love love that sale each year lol. 

Quoting lyrick24:

bath and body works 75 percent off sale. i racked up.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM

its so worth the time to do and you can walk away with frebies galore you should do itQuoting lizzig:

that's great!  i didn't know they took coupons.  may have to look into that! ;o)

Quoting suziejax:

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM

awesome deal  you can not beat free

Quoting momofsixangels:

Free 2 pack of reach toothbrushes at walmart a couple of days ago

KW1280
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Free pampers because a store employees was very rude to me
.47 notebook paper and folders @ Walmart for the children @ church.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN