What are your plans for this weekend? Anything fun?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mami2oneboy
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:47 PM

np plans, we're probably staying home and grilling out, we're saving money.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:30 PM

not sure depends on the weather

littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Tomorrow, my daughter has a doctor appointment, then she is getting her birthday pictures done. After we are done with that, me and the kids are going to do some school shopping. Saturday morning, I'm taking the kids swimming if it doesn't rain. Saturday evening, dh and I and the kids are going to Olive Garden with fil, step mil, step sil and my bil's girlfriend. My bil is in Afghanistan so he asked me to introduce her to the family since he isn't here to do it. Sunday, nothing planned.
balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM

SIL and her DD just got here from Israel this afternoon. So, I'm having a total of 12 people for dinner tomorrow night, several of whom I'm less than thrilled with right now.

Sat. I get to have lunch with a couple of girlfriends. Yay!

Sunday the whole hairly lot of us is supposed to go on a hike about a 1/2 hour away. I'm trying to figure out if I want to go or hang with my girlfriends some more.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I have an 8 hour work training on sat. Unpaid. :/ Sunday I'm taking my middle son on a shopping date.
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

no have an emotional funeral to attend Saturday

Sunday church

bether89
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Saturday, I will be picking corn from the garden in the morning.  In the evening, we will be will be traveling to visit  church friends.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:26 PM
no set plans. i have my nephews from today until Tuesday and my niece comes on Sunday until Tuesday. on Sunday the seaport is launching the Charles w. Morgan which is a big deal. we might go watch from the other side of the river. tomorrow Im taking the kids swimming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Tomorrow at 5 we have a bday part to go to. Sat at 12 we have another bday party to go to. Sunday morning I have to go get papers for the coupons. Come home and them all clipped. Then I have to go to my parents' house to start setting up for your youngest dd's bday party. Her party is at 3 on Sunday. She will be 3 on Saturday though.

mackiebugsmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Having my dd's 3Rd birthday party at the lake!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: