Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for this weekend? Anything fun?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
mackiebugsmom
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM
We are having our youngest birthday party this weekend and she is 3 years old too :)

Quoting ashleymosq:

Tomorrow at 5 we have a bday part to go to. Sat at 12 we have another bday party to go to. Sunday morning I have to go get papers for the coupons. Come home and them all clipped. Then I have to go to my parents' house to start setting up for your youngest dd's bday party. Her party is at 3 on Sunday. She will be 3 on Saturday though.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

We're going on a boat tour

Jemia
by Shekella on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Going to a bike (motorcycle) fest in Carlisle, PA.

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Shooting my first wedding :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemia
by Shekella on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM

That's exciting!

Quoting lapcounter:

Shooting my first wedding :)

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Yay awesome.

Quoting mackiebugsmom:

We are having our youngest birthday party this weekend and she is 3 years old too :)

Quoting ashleymosq:

Tomorrow at 5 we have a bday part to go to. Sat at 12 we have another bday party to go to. Sunday morning I have to go get papers for the coupons. Come home and them all clipped. Then I have to go to my parents' house to start setting up for your youngest dd's bday party. Her party is at 3 on Sunday. She will be 3 on Saturday though.

Tigress22304
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hibernation.

Tomorrow is my first birthday without my grandmother and uncle-and basically i'm gonna be home alone with my daughter.

so I'm just really emotionally drained-so dd and I are getting in some down time

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Going out of town overnight to a neat historic, scenic town two hours away. It's our little getaway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

not sure about tomorrow, reall depends on what happens at hubby's eye dr appointment today.  he may have a minor, in office surgical procedure done today.  if he does he'll be home from work tomorrow resting which means i'll have to do something with the kids out of the house so he can rest.  if they don't do it today i'll probably stay home tomorrow & do some much needed cleaning.

sunday my daughter has her acting/modeling class.  & that's about it.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM

depends how you look at it.. School supply shopping kids going back to school on monday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN